Uppstart i Windows

Minska
X

• Filter
  • Klockan
  • Show
Clear All

• Uppstart i Windows

Härförleden när vi var på resa upp i Sverige, tryckte jag på reset samtidigt åkte SD kortet ut i min Transonic Navigator och upp kom en liten meny i Windows stil!!
    Det är Win-CE på GPSén men nu kan jag inte få till det igen.
    ;-(
    Hur gör ma?
    Livet är kort och Nu!
    Läs mera!
    !?

Kontakta support?
    http://truemaybefalse.blogspot.com - Med en debugger i högsta hugg

Kommentera

>OveRRidE ! Tror inte det är en supportfråga
      Detta har jag funnit så här långt:

Connect the device to your PC via active synch.

1 Move to the folder called \Mnav
      2 Rename the mnavdce.exe to mnavdce_old.exe
      3 Copy "regedit.exe" from the .zip file and paste into the \Mnav and rename it "mnavdce.exe
      4 Copy "modified.reg" into the "Mnav" folder on the device
      5 Soft reset your device
      6 When the device reboots it will automatically launch Regedit. Click "File | Import" and then locate the "Mnav" folder in the files and folders selection list and double click to open. You will see the "modified.reg" file copied in step 4, double click to import.
      7 Delete the renamed "regedit.exe (e.g. mnavedce.exe) in \mnav (or rename it)
      8 Rename the "mnavdce_old.exe" back to "mnavdce.exe
      9 Copy "showtaskbar.exe" from the .zip file and paste into \Windows\Startup
      10 Locate "explore.exe" in the \windows folder, right click and select "Create Shortcut". Cut the "Shortcut to Explore.Exe" file that is created as a result and paste into \Windows\Desktop. Repeat this process for "MNAVDECE.exe located in the "Mnav" folder and "MP3Player.exe" located in \Windows

Finally reset your device once more with the stylus and it will boot to the WinCE desktop with shortcuts to the three applications you had before.
      Livet är kort och Nu!
      Läs mera!
      !?

Kommentera

Working...
      X